The Alpha Masters!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Jammer Spotlight! Lilypad078!!!

Hello fellow jammers! Every Wednesday I will be doing jammer spotlight's.

Our jammer to be in the limelight today is:

Lilypad078!!!!

She isn't a scammer. She has a lot of cool items!
She is like a sister to me. (Because she is my sister XD)


What items does she have? Cami's frog. Claw machine. Blue headdress. Grey party hat. And so much more!

She also wants a pink spike so if anybody wants to trade her go look her up and see.

So if you meet her tell her you saw her here and if you want to trade she isn't a scammer. The only reason I keep saying she isn't a scammer is not only because she's not... But because people have called her a scammer.

So I hope you enjoy! Jam on! chazmaster3000 out! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment